11450 Broomfield Lane,
Broomfield, CO 80021
Only 15 minutes from Boulder and downtown Denver
1STBANK Center has 3,000 parking spaces located on its grounds. Parking lots normally open 2 hours prior to doors.
- NORTH Lot (VIP & ADA) parking lot is located on the north side of 1STBANK Center in front of the North entrance to the venue. The North lot provides parking to permit holders and ADA patrons.
- WEST Lot (VIP & ADA) parking lot is located on the west side of 1STBANK Center adjacent to the West entrance of the venue. The West lot provides parking to permit holders and ADA patrons.
- A Lot off of Uptown and Transit provides parking to the general public.
- Parking Garage on Transit provides parking to the general public as well as additional spaces for ADA patrons.
- B Lot off Uptown provides parking to the general public.
NOTE: Parking is free at 1STBANK Center, unless otherwise noted.
1STBANK Center reserves the right to charge a parking fee for certain events.
From Downtown Denver & the South
I-25 North to I-70 West. Exit Wadsworth Parkway North. Continue Wadsworth Parkway. Right on Arista.
I-25 North to US 36 towards Boulder:
- Church Ranch Exit: I-25 North to US 36 toward Boulder. Exit Church Ranch Blvd. Left on Church Ranch. Right on Wadsworth Parkway. Right on Arista. Right on Uptown.
- 287/121 Exit: I-25 North to US 36 toward Boulder. Exit Highway 287/121. Left onto Highway 121. Left on Uptown.
US 36 to Highway 287/121. Right on Highway 121. Left on Uptown. Left on Transit Way.
From the West
I-70 East to Wadsworth Parkway. Exit at Wadsworth Parkway North. Continue North on Wadsworth Parkway. Right on Arista.
From the East
E-470/Northwest Passage (toll way) to US 36. US 36 South to Highway 287/121. Right on Highway 121. Left on Uptown.
I-70 West to I-270. I-270 to US 36 towards Boulder. Exit Church Ranch Blvd. Left on Church Ranch. Right on Wadsworth Parkway. Right on Arista.
From the North
I-25 South to US 36 towards Boulder. Exit Church Ranch Blvd. Left on Church Ranch to Wadsworth Parkway. Right on Wadsworth Parkway. Right on Arista.
As easy as it gets. Few places in the Denver metro region are as accessible by transit as the 1STBANK Center. Located adjacent to the RTD U.S. 36 & Broomfield Park-n-Ride, the 1STBANK Center is served by 440+ transit connections each day. Consider taking a Local, Express or Regional bus from your neighborhood to the 1STBANK Center for affordable, hassle-free travel to your next event.
U.S. 36 & Broomfield Park-n-Ride is located at 8010 Transit Way, Wadsworth Parkway and Arista Place near 1STBANK Center.
Use the RTD Trip Planner to plan your door-to-door transit trip, and view How to Ride to answer any questions about riding the bus or paying your fare.
RTD Access-a-Ride provides transportation to passengers with disabilities who are unable to use regular buses and qualify under the guidelines established by the American Disabilities Act (ADA). Call (303) 299-6560 for more information.
RTD Bike-n-Ride program makes it easy to combine transit and bicycling. All buses except the Denver 16th Street Mall shuttles are equipped with bike racks on the front of each bus. Plan your bicycle trip with BikeLinks 36, a regional bicycle map for the U.S. 36 corridor.
For more information or individualized trip-planning assistance, visit rtd-denver.com or call (303) 299-6000. If you are interested in trying transit for the first time, email email@example.com for free one-way coupons.p>
36 Commuting Solutions can equip you with all the tools you need to use commute options throughout the U.S. 36 corridor. Contact us for more information.