Age Restrictions may vary for concerts and special events at 1STBANK Center. Please contact our main information line at 303-410-0700 for information pertaining to specific events. Generally for concerts and special events, guests two years of age and older are required to have a ticket for entry.
Alcoholic Beverage Policies
1STBANK Center and our partners strongly encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. A summary of alcohol policies is listed below:
- Any guest who is intoxicated before entering 1STBANK Center may be denied entry to the facility. Any guest found intoxicated within 1STBANK Center or causing a disturbance as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- 1STBANK Center does not allow alcohol (including bottled wine) to leave the venue.
- There will be a limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase.
- To encourage responsible drinking, 1STBANK Center and ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment participate in the Designated Driver program. The Designated Driver program promotes responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- 1STBANK Center management reserves the right to eject and/or cite any individuals under the age of 21 who illegally purchase, possess, or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated.
- Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected and subject to citation.
- The cutoff time for alcohol sales varies by event. Please contact any guest relations staff for more information. Alcohol cutoff times are subject to change.
- Guests found with alcohol brought from outside the facility may be ejected.
The venue's general policy allows for small, personal cameras to be brought to shows. This is always subject to change based on artist restrictions. Please contact the venue within a week of the show with any questions.
Any guests involved in a physical or verbal altercation are subject to ejection and arrest.
Opening Times/Event Days
Parking lots at 1STBANK Center will open three hours prior to an event and parking staff will remain on duty one hour after an event. For most events, 1STBANK Center doors will open one hour prior to the advertised event start time and will close to entry at the conclusion of an event. Parking and venue operation hours are subject to change without notice.
Upon entering the facility, the 1STBANK Center reserves the right to search your belongings and person.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are not permitted into the facility:
- Outside alcohol (see Alcoholic Beverage Policies)
- Outside food/beverages
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Laser pointers/pens
- Hard case containers
- Pucks, balls, or other missile-like objects
- Air horns/whistles
- Animals (except service animals)
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, ice skates, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. There are no check-in areas or lockers available at 1STBANK Center. All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to search upon entering 1STBANK Center. Prohibited items can be show specific, please contact the venue within a week of the show with any questions.
1STBANK Center has a no re-entry policy. Guests leaving the facility to smoke in designated smoking areas must have their ticket stub to obtain re-entry to the facility. Please refer any questions to a guest relations representative.
1STBANK Center is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas. The main smoking area is located just outside the Club 36 on the North side of the venue. Once an event begins, a second smoking area is located off of the West entrance. Guests must have a valid ticket to access both of these smoking areas. Any guests smoking in a non-designated area will be subject to ejection.